Tuesday, October 10, 2006

And then there was one

Well, the day of Matt's leaving has finally come. The last three weeks with him, and the rest of the guys, have been fantastic. I, however, am left to fend for myself for the remainder of my stay, which is only 6 more days.

I've learned a lot from the guys, not just flying, but lots of other things too. And I want to thank each and every one of them for their help, support and for being good mates, helping share a laugh and a tall tale.

I think I have made some really good friends who I hope to plan many a bimble together and share our passion for flying.

Matt, I hope you had a safe (albeit LONG) trip back and that your licence doesn't take too long in making its way from Blighty to the Fjords of Norway. I'll miss your support and advice about the exams, but I hope to be winging my way to do a bit of Fjord flying Noggie style in the none too distant future.

No comments: